Conservatory Roof Replacement in Dunstable
On the whole, conservatories have proved to be a valuable asset to homes in the UK, adding space, natural light and value. For example, it’s often quoted that building a conservatory will add 5% to the value of a home. There are problems, however, with traditional glass and polycarbonate conservatories, especially in terms of energy efficiency.
How many times have you walked into your conservatory to find that it’s too hot or too cold? This could be a regular occurrence all year round for many, with the space feeling like an igloo during the winter months and a sauna during the summer. If you are facing similar issues and don’t want to start afresh, the good news is that you don’t have to. With a conservatory roof replacement in Dunstable completed by our expert team, we can make your space feel like it’s part of the home again. Smart Conservatory Solutions has helped many clients in Bedfordshire improve energy efficiency in their homes with fully insulated tiled conservatory roofs.
Why choose us?
- We offer a wide choice of lightweight tiles backed with a 40-year manufacturer warranty.
- Our roof solutions are compliant with the latest building regulations.
- Guaranteed a wide range of internal and external finishes to complement the existing architecture of your home.
- A conservatory roof replacement in Dunstable can typically be installed in just 3 days.
- We offer a 10-year insurance-backed guarantee.
We begin the process by checking your conservatory for external problems or leaks. If any problems are found we will quickly rectify the problem before beginning the insulation process.
A treated timber subframe is installed directly onto the underside of your existing roof beams. Our professional installation technicians all have extensive experience in this process and ensure that every joist is perfectly cut and fitted.
Next, the insulated quilt is added. Made up of 19 unique layers, the quilt covers the entire underside of the conservatory ceiling. The insulation quilt is extremely energy efficient as well as fire resistant and certified.
A second treated timer subframe is installed which will provide the secure fixing for your choice of finish that will form the beautifully crafted internal ceiling.
Our experts will then create your internal ceiling in the finish of your choice. The ceiling will follow the existing height and design of your conservatory to maximise headroom.
How we improve conservatories throughout Dunstable
With a conservatory roof replacement in Dunstable, you’re able to enjoy the space more, whilst we can ensure the room is more suited to your lifestyle. There are of many immediate advantages to a new insulated roof. For example, it’s possible to save up to 90% of heat loss, keeping the room nice and snug on cold bitter nights, whilst preventing overheating during the summer. Many of our clients have praised our solutions for other reasons too, such as:
- No more annoying glare from the sun
- Minimal loss of ceiling height
- No major changes needed to the interior space
- Brighter and fresher – you can say goodbye to miserable, discoloured glass and polycarbonate
- Adds to the resale value of your home.
- Plants do not slump so quickly
- Much quieter when it rains
10 reasons to choose Smart Conservatory Solutions for your replacement conservatory roof
Find out more about our replacement conservatories roof options – or get in touch for FREE advice and a FREE quote today.
- You can rely on our amazing reputation - 100% customer satisfaction recorded on all recent surveys.
- Our rock solid guarantees are underwritten by the CPA, who also protect the deposits.
- Our accreditation includes the Consumer Protection Association and Approved Trades Register.
- Checked and approved by TrustaTrader with numerous glowing testimonials.
- Every tiled roof that we expertly install is fully inspected, certified and approved by local authority building control.
- Our service is excellent value for money and our prices are highly competitive – with the added opportunity to improve your property and increase its value.
- We only use quality, branded materials with up to 40 years manufacturer’s guarantee.
- We offer a range of finance options from 6-60 months for all of our services.
- No pushy sales tactics – just a professional, friendly approach and excellent customer service.
- We always provide free advice and a free quotation and if you love our service – why not use our reward scheme? You will get £50 for written quotation and another £100 if your friend or family goes ahead!
Tell us about your conservatory
We understand how exhausting researching can be, and you, of course, want to find the right solution. Whilst some homeowners in the UK choose to start afresh with potentially costly extensions, we want to make as many homeowners in Dunstable aware of the rewards they can reap with our conservatory roof replacements. With a quick and simple installation process completed in just a matter of days, we can revitalise your conservatory and ensure its fit for all seasons.
If you’d like to learn more about our offering or wish to speak to us about your individual needs, please do not hesitate to call us on 01604 713335 or send us a message and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you soon.