Conservatory Roof Replacement in Kidderminster – Creating Your Dream Home
Make your conservatory an all-year-round space simply by upgrading your roof. If you’re considering conservatory roof replacement in Kidderminster, you’re guaranteed to get excellent value for money and a better way of life.
Did you know that a new conservatory roof can save up to 90% of heat loss during winter? This will make your conservatory a warm, comfortable space to relax in. We offer:
- Insulated conservatory ceilings – a great way to keep conservatories warmer in winter and cooler in summer with a modern finish and no glare
- Solid tiled conservatory roofs – an elegant tiled finish externally will complement your home and prevent your conservatory from being unbearably hot or cold
- Glass conservatory roofs – quick to install and well insulated, modern glass roofs are solar reflective for insulation and self-cleaning for convenience
Conservatory technology has changed considerably. Take advantage of the latest technology by upgrading your conservatory roof. Talk to our friendly team and request your quick quote.
The Benefits of a Replacement Conservatory Roof
Are you looking to make your conservatory warmer and more comfortable? Perhaps it becomes too hot to use in the summer and too cold in winter? A new conservatory roof can solve all your problems. Best of all, it can transform an ageing conservatory into a beautiful, modern home extension that you can make full use of throughout the year.
These are the key benefits of a replacement conservatory roof for your home in Kidderminster:
- Excellent energy efficiency and thermal performance with U-values as low as 0.15 – 0.18
- Full insulation with the option of Celotex board and 19-layer SuperQuilt®
- Reduced or no glare thanks to tiling or modern reflective glazing
- More consistent temperatures in your conservatory come rain, shine, frost, snow or any other weather
- A beautiful, more premium appearance than your existing roof
- Noise reduction – new conservatory roofs prevent loud, excessive rain noise
- A choice of tiles to match your existing roof, which come with a 40-year manufacturer warranty
- Cleaner rooflights and windows – window cleaners can easily access new conservatory roofs thanks to improved strength
- Full compliance with the latest building regulations
- Ventilation as standard to ensure there will not be a risk of condensation
Conservatory Roof Replacement Services in Kidderminster: Simple, Effective Home Improvements
Replacing your conservatory roof is a simple task when you entrust a team of experts like us. We offer 10-year guarantees backed, insured and underwritten by the Consumer Protection Association (CPA). We are proud members of Trustatrader and are listed on the Approved Trades register, giving you full peace of mind when you choose us. With expert installers like us, the roof replacement process usually only takes three days from start to finish.
Call us on 01604 713335, to find out about our replacement conservatory roof options
Looking to complement your new conservatory roof with upgraded windows and doors? We supply and install A+ windows and doors which provide the best levels of insulation available. They come in a wide range of sizes and colours with the protection of a 10-year guarantee.
We cover all areas of Kidderminster, including Summerhill, Habberley, Franche, Broadwaters, Hurcott, Spennells, Harvington, Stanklyn, Stone, Bluntington, Tanwood, Chaddesley Corbett, Brockencote, Cakebole and everywhere else in the area.
Improve your home in Kidderminster with a conservatory roof replacement. Contact us to ask a question or request your free quick quote.