A conservatory adds extra space to your home but for many, it’s too cold in winter and too warm in summer, meaning it has limited use. Conservatory roof replacement in Evesham is a simple, practical solution that can revolutionise your space in just three days.
A new conservatory roof will give you:
- An energy efficient space
- A modern appearance
- No glare
- Comfortable year-round temperatures
- Protection from loud rain noise
- An insulated solid ceiling
An insulated, tiled conservatory roof will ensure your conservatory fits in with the rest of your home’s aesthetic. If you prefer to keep the traditional appearance of a conservatory, we can also install a solar controlled glass roof that will reflect away excess heat to make your space comfortable and useable.
Whatever your reasons might be for a conservatory roof replacement in Evesham, we can help. Request your quick quote from Smart Conservatory Solutions.
Why Replace Your Conservatory Roof in Evesham?
Can’t use your conservatory when it’s raining as the noise is too loud? Does your conservatory end up boiling hot in summer? Is it freezing cold in winter? A conservatory roof replacement can solve allthese problems and more.
Here’s why you should consider replacing your conservatory roof with the help of a leading company like us:
- An elegant, modern appearance
- U-values of just 0.15 – 0.18 for excellent energy efficiency and comfortable temperatures all year round
- Full roof insulation with the option to install Celotex board or 19-layer SuperQuilt®
- A quieter space with noise reduction to prevent loud rain noise
- A wide choice of tiles, all of which come with a 40-year manufacturer warranty
- A roof that can easily support the weight of a person, giving window cleaners access to clean glass and rooflights
- Full compliance with building regulations
If you choose a solar glass roof, you will benefit from no or reduced glare, making your space ambient and comfortable inside. You can easily read a book, look at a screen (such as a computer or television), and relax in your newly refurbished space.
Choosing Us to Replace Your Conservatory Roof: How Can We Make Your Home a Better Place to Live?
Replacing your conservatory roof doesn’t just help to improve the value of your home– it can change the way you live and give you more space to make your own. Here’s why you should choose us to replace your roof:
- We have received a 100% customer satisfaction rating in all recent surveys
- Our team is committed to a customer-focused approach
- You can find and verify us on Trustatrader
- We are on the Approved Trades register
- Our guarantees are underwritten by the Consumer Protection Association (CPA).
We give 10-year guarantees on all tiled and glass roofs. These guarantees are backed by the CPA for your complete protection.
We cover all areas of Evesham: Hinton on the Green, Offenham, South Littleton, Middle Littleton, Blackminster, Bretforton, Aldington, Badsey, Lenchwick, Norton, Harvington, Cleeve Prior, Abbot’s Salford, AtchLench, Church Lench, Iron Cross, Cock Bevington, Abbots Lench, Rous Lench, Groom’s Hill and everywhere else in the vicinity.