Conservatory roof replacement in Oxford: A new lease of life
Seen as a great way to achieve extra space in your existing home at a reasonable price, conservatories have long been thought of as a great indoor, outdoor solution. Unfortunately for some, in recent years, their extra space has become nothing more than expensive storage. The problem is that one of the biggest downfalls of conservatories built throughout the 80s and 90s is that the bulk of them were poorly insulated leaving them unbearably hot in summer and the complete opposite in the colder winter months.
If you’re looking to have your conservatory roof replaced in Oxford and the surrounding areas then let us help make it a seamless process with our expert team.
Replacement Roofs - Giving Your Conservatory The Roof it Needs
Replacing a conservatory roof can have many benefits above and beyond fixing the deeply rooted insulation problems found with more traditional polycarbonate roof tiles. With traditional conservatories can come the feeling of being in a greenhouse and this alone can have a number of downsides. The excess sunlight can fade furniture as well as increase the uncomfortable glare from all angles, our conservatory roof replacements in Oxford will stop these bugbears and provide you with a room that not only feels part of your home but also reduce noise from pouring rain and put life back into your current storage solution.
We begin the process by checking your conservatory for external problems or leaks. If any problems are found we will quickly rectify the problem before beginning the insulation process.
A treated timber subframe is installed directly onto the underside of your existing roof beams. Our professional installation technicians all have extensive experience in this process and ensure that every joist is perfectly cut and fitted.
Next, the insulated quilt is added. Made up of 19 unique layers, the quilt covers the entire underside of the conservatory ceiling. The insulation quilt is extremely energy efficient as well as fire resistant and certified.
A second treated timer subframe is installed which will provide the secure fixing for your choice of finish that will form the beautifully crafted internal ceiling.
Our experts will then create your internal ceiling in the finish of your choice. The ceiling will follow the existing height and design of your conservatory to maximise headroom.
We hear from a number of people who are contemplating simply demolishing their conservatories and starting again. We hear of concerns around the costs associated and loss of ceiling height and space but we work with your budget and existing design in order to ensure a suitable solution that doesn’t require any major changes to interior space or ceiling height.
10 reasons to choose Smart Conservatory Solutions for your replacement conservatory roof
Find out more about our replacement conservatories roof options – or get in touch for FREE advice and a FREE quote today.
- You can rely on our amazing reputation - 100% customer satisfaction recorded on all recent surveys.
- Our rock solid guarantees are underwritten by the CPA, who also protect the deposits.
- Our accreditation includes the Consumer Protection Association and Approved Trades Register.
- Checked and approved by TrustaTrader with numerous glowing testimonials.
- Every tiled roof that we expertly install is fully inspected, certified and approved by local authority building control.
- Our service is excellent value for money and our prices are highly competitive – with the added opportunity to improve your property and increase its value.
- We only use quality, branded materials with up to 40 years manufacturer’s guarantee.
- We offer a range of finance options from 6-60 months for all of our services.
- No pushy sales tactics – just a professional, friendly approach and excellent customer service.
- We always provide free advice and a free quotation and if you love our service – why not use our reward scheme? You will get £50 for written quotation and another £100 if your friend or family goes ahead!
How Smart Conservatory Solutions could help you
At Smart Conservatory Solutions we never subcontract any of our work meaning you’ll only ever deal with our own experienced team. This allows us to hone and deliver an exceptional and consistent experience across all of our projects. Our teams are trained to the highest level and understand that customer service and flawless execution is our number one priority. They work tirelessly to ensure that the solutions we advocate are both fit for purpose and meet the needs of our customers.
We’re incredibly proud of what can be achieved with a roof replacement and have worked with a number of customers across Oxford and the surrounding where we’ve delivered a solution that not only gives them a livable space that adds value to their house, but also saves them money. Some of our customers have saved up to 90% on the cost of heating their conservatories with a roof replacement solution.
Every conservatory roof replacement in Oxford, which we carry out, comes with a 10 year guarantee and our completely in house team are all certified with the Customer Protection Association (CPA) which can leave you safe in the knowledge that you’re dealing with the best.
If you’re looking for conservatory roof replacement in Oxford and the surrounding areas, then we can’t wait to hear from you. Call us today on 01604 713335.