Call us on 01604 713335, to find out about our replacement conservatory roof options
What is a SupaLite Roof?
SupaLite roofs are tiled conservatory roof systems featuring an aluminium frame, humidity-proof insulation and custom tiles. They can be tailored to fit existing conservatories, replacing older roofs with a new, modern option. Replacing a conservatory roof with a SupaLite roof creates a fresh living space that is well insulated, warm and soundproof.
With a new conservatory roof from a leading name like SupaLite, you can make your conservatory the most welcoming room in the home. We are experts in tiled conservatory roofs and will be happy to talk to you about the extensive possibilities.
Why Choose a SupaLite Roof for Your Conservatory?
These are some of the top benefits of choosing a SupaLite conservatory roof:
- Roofs are well insulated, keeping your conservatory free from temperature fluctuations and saving on energy costs
- Roof systems are engineered to meet building regulations and have been thoroughly tested
- Conservatories can be easily transformed into a home extension, providing a modern, comfortable and inviting living space
- A new tiled conservatory roof can add value to your home
- Avoid leaks, rain noise and cold draughts
- Choose from a range of tile and slate finishes
- You will get a 10-year product guarantee on your new roof
- New roofs can be installed in just three to four days for a standard sized conservatory
- Planning permission is generally not needed
SupaLite roof systems are designed to suit your conservatory, accommodating all styles including Edwardian, P-shape, Victorian, Victorian 5 bay and Victorian wide front.
Our team can talk to you about the various options available if you are considering upgrading your conservatory roof. A new tiled roof from SupaLite can be an excellent choice that will give your conservatory the transformation it needs to become your new favourite room. Call 01604 713335or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.Back
Insulated Conservatory Ceilings
Ensure that you can enjoy your conservatory all year round by installing an insulated conservatory ceiling with Smart Conservatory. Conservatory roof insulation will not only keep the room cool in the summer by reducing annoying glare from the sun, but it will also keep the room warm during the winter months by saving up to 90% of heat loss.
Glass Conservatory Roofs
Typically installed in a single day, we can provide you with a high-insulation value replacement conservatory glass roof which uses self-cleaning and solar-reflective glass that allows light to come through whilst minimising heat loss. Along with the best price on the market, you can also benefit from the 10 year guarantee on every solar controlled glass roof that we install.
We are a Consumer Protection Association Approved Craftsman! and receive a large number of top level reviews from TrustATrader
I am so pleased with the conservatory roof, it has made a lot of difference and was worth every penny. Your staff are lovely, and I can't praise them enough.
Dear Sir, We are writing to thank you for the work on our Conservatory with which we are very satisfied. The two Polish workers who did all the structural work were excellent. They worked, non stop, through heavy rain for two full days to ...